Battery status with Hoary on Acer TM 2301LCi

Benjamin Zeller zeller at ibh-wor.de
Fri Oct 21 15:06:33 UTC 2005

On Friday 21 October 2005 16:54, Joeri De Backer wrote:
> Hi Mathias,
>
> I think you don't need the acpi=force option, however i'm not sure
> what I have in my menu.lst.

Just to clarify: It's me with whom he was trying ;-)
We tried with acpi=force and without it --> no changes-

> I'll look at my configuration this evening (I don't have the laptop
> here), so that we can compare with your settings.
> I'll keep you informed...

That would be nice, because I am also quite interested, due to the fact, that
it was partly me who "pushed" him towards Linux/Ubuntu :-)

> Btw: does "cat /proc/acpi/battery/BAT1/info" give you any output?

I also asked him about this.

"present:                 no"

> Joeri.

Greets,