Photo Downloading software

Timothy A. Holmes tholmes at mcaschool.net
Fri Oct 21 13:51:46 UTC 2005

Hi Folks:

With my new Ubuntu laptop up and running sweet, now im on to the lookin
for applications phase.

My biggest need is for a program that will allow me to download pictures
from my Memory cards (I use a pcmcia reader) to a designated folder, and
while they are coming in, it needs to be able to change the name of the
photo to what I specify (must include a sequential number generator) the
equivalent program in windows is Nikon View 6

I know that photo editing will be no problem using gimp (although im
likely to still work in photoshop CS from familiarity)

Thanks for your time and thanks to the breezy team -- ITS AWESOME

TIM

Timothy A. Holmes
IT Manager / Network Admin / Web Master / Computer Teacher

Medina Christian Academy
A Higher Standard...

Jeremiah 33:3
Jeremiah 29:11