OT: Snort / IDS Information needed

Timothy A. Holmes tholmes at mcaschool.net
Thu Oct 20 11:57:54 UTC 2005

Hi folks:

As the next phase of our continuing network development here, I need to
get some sort of Intrusion detection / monitoring system set up.  From
the reading that I have done, it seems that SNORT is the general
standard, at least in the open source world.  If any of you have
experience / suggestions/ advice that you would be willing to share,
please contact me off list, as I have a few questions

Thanks a ton

Timothy A. Holmes

IT Manager / Network Admin / Web Master / Computer Teacher

Medina Christian Academy

A Higher Standard...

Jeremiah 33:3

Jeremiah 29:11