Does Ubuntu has a manual?
dennis at kaarsemaker.net
Thu Oct 20 10:38:05 UTC 2005
On wo, 2005-10-19 at 17:52 +0200, Jhair Tocancipa Triana wrote:
> Dennis Kaarsemaker writes:
> >> >> http://ubuntuguid.org/ (slightly outdated since it's for 5.04)
> > It breaks peoples pc's if followed blindly.
> It would be interesting to see a *concrete* example of this. If I
> follow the rm manual page blindly surely I could screw up my PC too
* Backports by default (firefox crap all over the place)
* Stupid audo instructions (has broken lots of peoples PCs)
* The earlier java instructions (just run the .bin file is bad!)
- Linux for human beings: http://www.ubuntulinux.org
- Linux voor normale mensen: http://www.ubuntulinux.nl
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 189 bytes
Desc: This is a digitally signed message part
More information about the ubuntu-users