boot floppy

Hans Christian Andersen np5b at get2net.dk
Tue Oct 18 20:44:38 UTC 2005

Does it matter what kind of emergency?
I am working on a dual boot install with W98 (because ONE program seems
to have no good alternative in Ubuntu), Ubuntu, and DSL
Ubuntu installs grub and DSL installs lilo. The latter overwrote the
mbr, and now I need a means to correct this.

I would be grateful if someone would kindly give a CONSTRUCTIVE answer
to my question: How do I use my install CD for booting (and not
installing).