[breezy] GPGME was compiled wihtout support for OpenPGP and S/MIME

Brant Fitzsimmons brant at bfcomputerconsulting.com
Tue Oct 18 15:23:09 UTC 2005

On Tuesday 18 October 2005 09:34 am, Gunnar Salbeck wrote:
> Am Dienstag, den 18.10.2005, 22:44 +1000 schrieb Peter Lieverdink:
> > That just builds a .deb which is _identical_ to the one in the
> > repository though, what would be the point?
>
> Well..the truth is i donĀ“t know why it works but it works ;-) .
>
> Kmail shows me OpenPGP(gpg) with black letters an S/MIME with grey
> letters.
>
> So something must be different. I have read on ubuntuusers.de that an
> update for kmail/pgp is available on the servers and also an update for
> the usbstick "problem".
>

> ciao
>
> gunnar

I believe I installed the updates and I still don't have encryption support.
What are the version numbers of the working packages?

--
Brant Fitzsimmons
brant at bfcomputerconsulting.com
"Strange times are these in which we live when the old and the
young are taught falsehoods in the schools of learning. And the one
man that dares to tell the truth is called at once a lunatic and
a fool."
							-Plato