OpenGroupware for Ubuntu

Dmitry Mityugov dmitry.mityugov at
Mon Oct 17 09:47:23 UTC 2005

On 10/17/05, Robert Steinmetz <rob at> wrote:
> I found a reference to OpenGroupware packages for Ubuntu Linux.
> I haven't been able to locate the packages. Where are they? If they are
> not available will the deb packages work? If so which ones match with
> which version of Ubuntu?

" As mentioned, please stay tuned for Warty packages. In the meantime
you might want to build from source and follow the generic install

Dmitry Mityugov, St. Petersburg, Russia
I ignore all messages with confidentiality statements

"We live less by imagination than despite it" - Rockwell Kent, "N by E"