just upgraded from 5.04 to 5.10

Matt Patterson matt at v8zman.com
Mon Oct 17 01:10:22 UTC 2005

I have quite the diverse collection of software on my machine,
attempting to stay in the repositories as much as possible, but on
occasion I have installed from backports and a couple of other
repositories. Could one of you who successfully installed breezy post
what you sources.list file is SUPPOSED to look like. Seems like a simple
question, but I see a lot of people asking the question.

Maybe its in the wiki already?

Matt