Just a humble introduction.

ubuntu.newbie at unwell.org ubuntu.newbie at unwell.org
Sun Oct 16 19:52:48 UTC 2005

Sunday, October 16, 2005, 1:14:36 PM, David Hart wrote:

>> VT> No, you are at the right place, just ask whatever question you have, and
>> VT> we will do what we can to help ! :o)

>> Thank you, and I really appreciate it.

DH> Just curious but, how does a newbie who's only configured kmail post
DH> using mutt?

Hi David, and yeah, I can see how that would be misleading, but I'm
not using Mutt. To this point I've been posting to this list with one
of my Windows machines using TheBat! email client along with X-Ray mail
assistant to alter my message headers: http://www.xrayapp.com/xray/

It's just that I configured / altered my X-Mailer header a coupla
years ago when TheBat! was perceived by some ISP's as a mail client
used primarily by mass mailers / spammers and was blocked.

I'm true-blue David, and have / had no intention of deceiving anyone
here.

--
Cheers,

Ron.