nForce-4 hardware raid with Ubuntu 5.10

Phillip Susi psusi at cfl.rr.com
Sun Oct 16 03:33:54 UTC 2005

I have an Asus K8V Delux motherboard and am using the on board VIA SATA
raid with two WD 10,000 rpm 36 gig raptor drives in a stripe set.  It
took me a week or two of hacking but I finally got ubuntu and winxp dual
booting.  I wrote a howto on the subject on the ubuntu wiki that you
might find helpfull.  This is my first ever wiki, so bear with me.  Also
it really isn't very easy to get going, but it is possible if you are
willing to put in the effort.  Check it out and if you have any
questions about it, ask.

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/FakeRaidHowto