The Newbe has landed!

Avraham Hanadari rick at hanadari.net
Sat Oct 15 14:05:44 UTC 2005

I did the command line mounting of one partition, but because the
partitioning on my HD has been damaged, I no longer have recognizable
partitions that I can mount. This Newbie has evidently landed on his
ass. At this point I would like to know if I can somehow reverse the
installation. I suppose I'll have to reformat the HD and re-install XP
or just Ubuntu. I am definitely not looking forward to that. The trouble
is, there are so many essential (for me) functions that I have
discovered lacking in the Linux OS.

Thanks to everyone who has contributed suggestions. I'll be back if I
can figure some way out of the mess.

Avraham