Dropping support for Mozilla suite?

Randall J. Parr RParr at TemporalArts.COM
Fri Oct 14 16:23:45 UTC 2005

I, and several of my customers, still use the Mozilla Suite.

I have tried both Firefox and Thunderbird but always return to the
Mozilla Suite.

Simple things like being able to browse, select, copy, Ctrl-M, paste, send.

Maybe it would be better to support, in future, the "Seamonkey" project?

I would be happy with Firefox / Thunderbird, IF, when both were installed,
I had the same level of send-page, copy/paste send-mail, etc. integration
I had with Mozilla.  I have not been able to achieve this and questions
as to how
are generally dismissed as stupid and/or irrelavent.

In addition, please note the current trend seems to be merging back
together.
I recently read Thunderbird was adding/merging the calendar and composing
components back in (?).

R.Parr, RHCE
Temporal Arts