[breezy] GPGME was compiled wihtout support for OpenPGP and S/MIME

Gunnar Salbeck Gunnar.Salbeck at cvmx.de
Fri Oct 14 12:53:30 UTC 2005

Am Freitag, 14. Oktober 2005 13:39 schrieb Bertrand Haut:

> Since today, I'm no more able to sign my message in kmail. No change of
> configuration made, only the classical "apt-get update && apt-get upgrade".
>
> If in kmail, I go to Configure -> Security-> Crypto backends
> the OpenPGP & S/MIME parts of GpgMe are disabled. A rescan produce the
> following error message :

Hi,

I have the same problem.

It seems to be a problem with the kmail package. I´ve compiled the gpgmee
package with "apt-get -b source libgpgmee11" but it does not work. After I´ve
compiled the kmail package it works.

--
Gruss/Regards
           Gunnar Salbeck

 GnuPG-Key: 0xADECC257EFEC0F37 http://pgp.mit.edu/
 Fingerprint: 3C9A B868 D3C4 1A1B A8A2 CCC6 ADEC C257 EFEC 0F37