breeze , logout

Bas van Gils basvg at cs.ru.nl
Thu Oct 13 05:17:26 UTC 2005

Hi all,

thanks for all the help so far in getting me settled with my breezy install.
some things didn't go too smoothly yesterday. Anyway, I have one last
question: when I try to log out of Gnome then it takes about 10 seconds before
the confirm-that-you-really-want-to-log-out popup appears. Pretty annoying
IMO. Does anyone know what is causing this and how it can be helped? Thanks in
advance

  Bas

--
<Bas.vanGils at cs.ru.nl> - GPG Key ID: 2768A493  -  http://www.cs.ru.nl/~basvg
Radboud University Nijmegen Institute for Computing and Information Sciences