VLC broken

matt nicholson sjoeboo at sjoeboo.com
Wed Oct 12 15:23:54 UTC 2005

I see almost the same issues. vlc works, when i open it to play a movie
( such as, right lick on a movie/video file and say play with vlc..) but
opening vlc then pressing any butons (other than the show/hide playlist
button) does nothing. it also has the new skin (a la Mac OS X brushed
metal....cool..but i prefered the gtk theme for consistancy on the desktop)

any one else?