Firefox and Mozilla unstable on Breezy

'Forum Post ulist at gs1.ubuntuforums.org
Wed Oct 12 09:06:21 UTC 2005

I have had this problem as well.  I found that it stopped when i removed
mplayer and totem plugins; i did not like them anyway.

Ironically firefox usually crashed on pages with no embedded media,
which leads me to believe that the crashes had nothing to do with the
plugins.  It could be happenstance that it stopped after i removed
these as I removed them at the same time as the recent spate of firefox
updates, but try it and maybe it works for you.

Does Firefox have a log file of any kind?

mat

--
bulldogzerofive