Problem with boot after install

'Forum Post ulist at gs1.ubuntuforums.org
Wed Oct 12 08:34:56 UTC 2005

KnoaWyls Wrote:
> Did you ever find any clues on this one?  I am getting the same exact
> thing.  Perfect install, but then when it goes to reboot and finish
> installing packages, I got those same respawning errors.

> Let me know.

Curious!!  First this is what i got with my error:

Id "1" respawning too fast: disabled for 5 minutes

Id "1" respawning too fast: disabled for 5 minutes

Id "1" respawning too fast: disabled for 5 minutes

The number always stayed 1.  Second, I performed a Ctrl+Alt+Del and
then fully powered down my PC.  Then I powered it up and this time the
whole installation completion process completed without a single flaw
and now it is running great!

--
KnoaWyls