UNSUBSCRIBE

Steve Kratz stevek at cipafilter.com
Tue Oct 11 13:16:07 UTC 2005

> Sorry, but this won't work. Go here:
> (yes, it does look just like the one in the footer on all of
> the correspondence here), and follow the directions.

No way!!! :) Not to bash anyone personally, but I find it extremeley
fascinating that on ALL of the Linux mailing lists I'm on (Ubuntu, SuSE,
Fedora...) there's a neverending stream of people who don't read the
notes that are posted with every single message. (SuSE at least has a
little bit of an excuse - the unsubscribe email address is buried in the
headers...)