Add Remove Applications hangs

Kevin C. Smith kevin at linuxsmith.com
Tue Oct 11 05:53:29 UTC 2005

I'm assuming your using Hoary?
Installing smeg breaks gnome-app-install.
It's an issue with the newer python-xdg and gnome-app-install.

I would just kick back and wait. Breezy will soon resolve this issue
for you.

--
Kevin C. Smith

“... in the free software world,we do take an evolutionary approach,
and we know over time that evolution beats intelligent design, right?”
                                                --- Mark Shuttleworth