cvs modules

Magnus Therning magnus at therning.org
Mon Oct 10 09:46:53 UTC 2005

On Mon, Oct 10, 2005 at 09:44:45AM +1000, Michael Wardle wrote:
>Magnus Therning wrote:
>> You are using the command properly, however 'cvs co -c' won't list all
>> modules. It only lists modules that are mentioned in CVSROOT/modules. I've
>> never managed to find a way of listing all modules.
>
>If you're trying to find a list of all top-level directories, you can
>try two things:
>1. find a web interface such as ViewCVS and browse it
>2. newer versions of cvs support an "ls" command (this might require a
>compatible server version)

Ah, look at that. I must have missed the introduction of that. It is
nice to see that cvs still is actively developed and that they are
adding features to it :-)

/M

magnus at therning.org
http://therning.org/magnus

by patent law on written works.

In cyberspace everyone will be anonymous for 15 minutes.
      -- Graham Greenleaf