FAT32 corruption writing from Linux

frank info at bolzo.it
Mon Oct 10 06:05:15 UTC 2005

On gio, 2005-10-06 at 23:07 -0400, Alex Janssen wrote:

> I set up the  30GB FAT32 partition, created with Win XP, to share data
> between WinXP and Linux on a dual-boot system.

I had the same trouble some times ago. I've found that the problem was
wiped out by shutting down the sistem. I mean don't suspend & resume the
windows system. If u suspend it it store the HD state and WANT the disk
back in the same state.
If isn't your case (you always shutdown your windows system) i can't
help you.
Frank