gnome-launch-box - howto?

Todd Slater dontodd at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 16:37:54 UTC 2005

When starting gnome-launch-box from a terminal I get this:

Xlib:  extension "XINERAMA" missing on display ":0.0".

I also can't figure out how to /use/ the thing--if I start typing I
might get a list of apps or files to launch, but sometimes the thing
just freezes. I can move the mouse but nothing is cilckable. I have to
go to another login to kill launch-box.

When launch-box doesn't freeze and I launch an app, the display
disappears. How do I get it back? I can't find any man page or --help
or -? and the web site doesn't have much info on usage. Anybody here
using it?

cheers,
Todd