Listing New packages

Shannon McMackin mcmackin at earthlink.net
Fri Oct 7 14:19:37 UTC 2005

James Cummings wrote:
> Hiya,
>
> When I was using debian unstable I occasionally looked at an RSS feed
> (or the distilled version in Debian Weekly News) for a list of
> packages newly added to the tree.
>
> Is there such a list for ubuntu?  What is the easiest way to get  a
> list of new packages since date X in breezy main or
> multiverse/universe?
>
> best,
> -James
>
> --
> James Cummings, Cummings dot James at GMail dot com

Ubuntu has a list for Breezy that announces updated packages...

Of course, I wouldn't want to be monitoring that list right now.  I've
had over 70 updates each of the last 3 days on my system.

On Gmane, where I get all my forums, it's
gmane.linux.ubuntu.devel.changes.breezy.

I'm sure it's a mailing list somewhere.

Shannon