kind of off topic (remote file access with Windows)

Eric S. Johansson esj at harvee.org
Fri Oct 7 13:45:19 UTC 2005

Peter Eis wrote:
> Try out WebDrive http://www.webdrive.com/
> This tool is able to mount folder via sftp (ssh) on you windows machine.

peter, you are my hero.  I've only been playing with it for a few
moments so I have not had the chance to be disappointed yet.  ;-) but,
this is one of those few pieces of software I am actually willing to pay
money for.  It does what it says it will and promises even more
interesting things (i.e. mirroring).

If this continues to work for the next 20 days as amazingly as it does
in the first 10 minutes, this will definitely be a must-have piece of
software.

woohoo.

--- eric