windows messaging

Patrick Newberry PNewberry at habitat.org
Thu Oct 6 12:51:18 UTC 2005

Yes I am talking about MSN.

I have gaim installed already. (I'm at work and don't have the ubuntu
machine in front of me, but this morning when I looked it had a whole
list of networks but I did not recall seeing MSN, but then it was early
and before my first cup of coffee.

So yes, that is waht I am refering windows messaging where you have to
set up a .net passport account.

Pat