card games

Tom sett at iinet.net.au
Thu Oct 6 05:02:53 UTC 2005

On Wed, 2005-10-05 at 10:17 +0100, Norman Silverstone wrote:
> <snip> (applications -> Games -> FreeCell Patience for example) the
> window appears with cards dealt. In a flash, the cards disappear and the
> window is blank. <snip>
> Click on that and cards appear. Exactly the same thing happens for other
> card games. Has any one else experienced this sort of thing please?
>
> Norman

Yes it started yesterday on Freecell Solitaire and its very annoying
really ... visually almost painful when it flashes, distracting,
concentration breaking (any old bugger will tell you this is a
problem ;-)) and generally annoying to pick up an "unpublished feature"
in this way.

Hope your bug repoprting gets it sorted .... thanks for raising it as I
had assumed I had done something here and had only just begun to fiddle
round looking for why.

Tom