gnome-bluetooth nautilus extension

zer0halo zerohalo at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 21:24:33 UTC 2005

When upgrading to Breezy (preview), I noticed that the nautilus extension
for gnome-bluetooth was gone. (I use it to transfer files to my Palm via
bluetooth). The gnome-bluetooth
changelog<http://usefulinc.com/software/gnome-bluetooth>says that the
extension was removed and transfer is now handled via the
send-to extension in nautilus. However, the send-to extension on my
installation only gives me options to send via email (evolution) or IM
(gaim), not bluetooth. Is there some way to configure it to support
bluetooth or something else I should install? Thanks for the help.

--
"Impossible is nothing."