Ship-it people unreachable ??

Vincent Trouilliez vincent.trouilliez at modulonet.fr
Tue Oct 4 08:12:28 UTC 2005

> Try logging into LaunchPad and changing your name there:
> https://launchpad.net/
>
> Col

I checked my launchpad account, and my details were already entered
properly. I think I found the problem though: it uses the "display name"
field of my account, instead of using the "first name" and "family name"
fields. So changing the display name to reflect my full name, resulted
in ship-it to use my full name. That will let me order Breezy CD's, but
I will file a bug, although it's so blatant that it's probably already
filed.

--
Vince