recover a lost file.....(aka, i messed up, hard)

sjoeboo sjoeboo at sjoeboo.com
Mon Oct 3 19:01:51 UTC 2005

hello,

mear minutes ago, while cleaning out some directories to tidy things up,
i mistakenly, removed 2 files, that well, are pretty crucial to me.
unfortumatly, this was done via the command line with good ol' "rm". it
is an ext3 filesystem and i was wondering if anyone knew of any
way/program to help me get these 2 files back. like i said they were
just deleted a minute or 2 ago, and, were small text files (php to be
more exact) any help?

mat.