sources

'Forum Post ulist at gs1.ubuntuforums.org
Mon Oct 3 15:28:24 UTC 2005

Hi Attilla!

You could add the universe and multiverse mirrors to your sources.list
(you can do this with Synaptic > Settings > Repositories > Add and then
use the toggles to add universe and multiverse).

When Breezy reaches stable there will be Backports available. You can
add these with this guide:
http://www.ubuntuguide.org/#extrarepositories.

Not all packages have 64-bit versions though. Not all applications will
be available because of this. I have and AMD64 myself and I tend to use
the x86 version of Ubuntu because some of my 'critical' packages won
run in 64-bit.

I hope this post will help you along. Good luck!

--
Dennis Laumen