[breezy] Can't see the Ubuntu artwork in my panels

Andy Choens gunksta at gmail.com
Sun Oct 2 23:34:23 UTC 2005

> yeah, that one. It's the GNOME foot on my laptop, and the Ubuntu circle
> of friends on two other desktops machines. They're all on breezy and all
> have ubuntu-desktop and ubuntu-artwork at the latest versions.

Reinstall ubuntu-desktop. But, be warned. This is a meta package that will
call in other things if you've removed them. It sounds like you've removed
some peice of the Gnome Desktop. If you have and you reinstall
ubuntu-desktop, you'll reinstall the application you've removed as well.

I hope that made sense.

--andy