kde bittorrent ?
lee_b at digitalunleashed.com
Sat Oct 1 08:30:15 UTC 2005
On Saturday 01 October 2005 00:34, dave s wrote:
> What do you guys use as a KDE bittorrent. I used to use ktorrent but I
> cannot find a deb for it in unbutu.
Yes, it's a shame ktorrent isn't packaged. I built it from source. It was
very easy to do, as far as I remember. Probably the normal steps:
1. download and unpack source
2. cd to source directory
3. run dh_make, and answer the questions, choosing single binary
4. edit the configure line in debian/rules so that configure gets an extra
5. build with dpkg-buildpackage -uc -us -rfakeroot
6. cd up a directory, install the .deb file created
7. delete any other files created, including the source directory.
anatomic is also quite good though :)
More information about the ubuntu-users