Internet via Modem for all Users

Justin Kelly justin at kelly.org.au
Wed Nov 30 23:27:10 UTC 2005

<blatent self promotion>

Hi Matthias

If your after a extremely simple way for all your users to connect to
the Internet via modem (ppp) and dont want them to have to know any
root, ISP passwords etc. check out Easy DialUp.

It takes a different spin on current Linux dialup client thinking.

http://easydialup.sourceforge.net/

Download:
https://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=153785

Screenshots:
https://sourceforge.net/project/screenshots.php?group_id=153785

Note: its still a work in progress but all the basic stuff works.

Cheers

Justin

</blatent self promotion>