Contact Management

alain.muls at telenet.be alain.muls at telenet.be
Wed Nov 30 06:36:29 UTC 2005

On Tue, 2005-11-29 at 16:37 +0100, ubuntu-users-request at lists.ubuntu.com wrote:
> Hi guys,
> >
> > Do you know any contact management software for ubuntu?
> >
> > Charles
> >
> > --
> What sort of contact management are you looking for? Mozilla
> Thunderbird does a great job handling contacts as well as managing your
> email. And it has a newsgroup and RSS reader built in. You can export
> your contacts from Thunderbird to be used with other applications as
> well, including PDAs.
> Hi,

I have trouble syncing my Palm Zire 70 with evolution, it always crashes or doubles the entries in addressbook and calendar. How would you proceed to sync thunderbird or evolution with a palm?

Tx

> Best regards,

Alain Muls                                                                                           Royal Military Academy
+32.2.737.6340 (Srt 6341)                                                                Renaissance Avenue 30
alain.muls at telenet.be                                                                       B1000 Brussels (Belgium)