Install Questions

Wade Smart wade at wadesmart.com
Wed Nov 30 03:46:11 UTC 2005

11292005 2141 GMT-5

This is from the INSTALL file:
1. ./configure
2. 'make' to compile
3. Optionally, 'make check'
4. make install
5. you can remove the binaries.

Thats pretty much it.
I have two files titled Makefile.am and Makefile.in. I dont know if that
helps.

There is a thread running about frustruation with linux, if there is any
one thing that is totally frustrating is this: installing software.

I installed this on 5.04 and considering I dont know what Im doing, I
got it running. HOW did I do that?

Thanks for your help Federico.

Wade