Help: Intel 537Ep Modem

Sean Wilson wilson_dork at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 29 18:56:55 UTC 2005

I having problems with an Intel 537Ep Modem. I have  Hoarty and I got the
Modem to work with it. My problem with Breezy is when I use the same steps
that I used with Hoarty they work fine I can create the links to my modem
and port But When I use autodetect to detect the modem it doesn't. I think I
know what the problem is that when I created the Links It gives Ownership of
the links to root.

P.S Help, I don't know if that is the reason that I can't detect my modem.