OSDL Desktop Architects Meeting--Is Ubuntu represented?

Zach uid000 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 12:54:01 UTC 2005

Just read about the OSDL meeting for desktop linux:
http://news.yahoo.com/s/zd/20051129/tc_zd/166234
I didn't see a mention of Ubuntu in the article.  Does anyone know if
Ubuntu will be represented?  I hope so.  I think this is a really
important initiative.  It appears OSDL has collected data from their
recent survey and is now trying to help improve desktop Linux based on
the findings.
More info from OSDL:
http://www.osdl.org/lab_activities/desktop_linux

Zach C