fltk & fluid

'Forum Post ulist at gs1.ubuntuforums.org
Mon Nov 28 20:09:40 UTC 2005

Those packages are available through the 'universe' repository (If I
remember correctly).  You will want to edit your /etc/apt/sources.list
and enable the universe repository.   I installed those packages using
synaptic which is located under system > administration > synaptic.
>From there I just did a search for fluid / fltk and installed what I
needed.  Sorry this is not a descriptive as it could be, but I'm not at
my computer. Hopefully it will be enough to get you through.

Bruce

--
cydizen