ATI RADEON Xpress 200 mobo/video card problems

Scott angrykeyboarder at angrykeyboarder.com
Sun Nov 27 20:24:32 UTC 2005

I gather this is a relatively new motherboard.

I'm on a friends PC (while mine awaits a replacement for my
less-than-1-year-old nVidia G-Force 6800 GT card that just simply died).
 I tried running my Ubuntu Breezy live CD and first it wouldn't setup
with the default, so I tried again with live-expert.

I got it to setup but when it attempted to start up, X crashed.  I'm
pretty sure it's related to the chipset (video is integrated into the
motherboard).

Any thoughts?

--
Scott