Breezy mirrormax repo?

Phillip Sc. Boegh psb at ipl.dtu.dk
Wed Nov 23 20:26:22 UTC 2005

> w32codecs is out? is there no way to get them illegaly or is there
> some other way to play those formats?
I guess quite legal throug:
http://ftp.iasi.roedu.net/mirrors/ftp.mplayerhq.hu/MPlayer/releases/codecs/

Using the mplayerhq.hu you have it as part of the repo.
I have forgotten which of the repo. that contain w32codecs but it is part
in my synaptic.
Let us exchange our sources.list and maybe we'll find some goodies.
Here is mine without my comments (ashamed ;-):

## Major bug fix updates produced after the final release of the
## distribution.
deb http://dk.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu breezy-updates main restricted
universe multiverse

## Uncomment the following two lines to add software from the 'universe'
## repository.
## N.B. software from this repository is ENTIRELY UNSUPPORTED by the Ubuntu
## team, and may not be under a free licence. Please satisfy yourself as to
## your rights to use the software. Also, please note that software in
## universe WILL NOT receive any review or updates from the Ubuntu security
## team.
deb http://dk.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu breezy universe main restricted
multiverse
# deb-src http://dk.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu breezy universe

deb http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu breezy-security main restricted

# deb http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu breezy-security universe
# deb-src http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu breezy-security universe

deb ftp://cipherfunk.org/pub/packages/ubuntu breezy main
deb-src ftp://cipherfunk.org/pub/packages/ubuntu/ breezy main

deb http://ubuntu-backports.mirrormax.net/ breezy-backports-staging main
multiverse restricted universe
deb http://ubuntu-backports.mirrormax.net/ breezy-extras-staging main
multiverse restricted universe

deb
ftp://antesis.freecontrib.org/freecontrib/mirrors/ubuntu/plf/dists/breezy
free non-free

deb http://ubuntu.tower-net.de/ubuntu/ breezy java

#deb http://wine.sourceforge.net/apt/breezy/

# deb
http://mirrors.tummy.com/mirrors/ftp.ubuntulinux.org/ubuntu/indices/override.breezy.main
extra.restricted restricted main universe multiverse

deb http://apt.debian.org.tw/ unstable main/ttf-arphic-newsung

deb cdrom:[Ubuntu 5.10 _Breezy Badger_ - Alpha i386 (20050825)]/ breezy
main restricted

(antesis is not completely well-working, but does not disturb).

regards

Phillip