I've got a problem with ltsp

Eamonn Sullivan eamonn.sullivan at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 11:32:23 UTC 2005

On 23/11/05, aurelienboileau at free.fr <aurelienboileau at free.fr> wrote:
> Selon Oliver Grawert <ogra at ubuntu.com>:
>
> > hi,
> > On Mi, 2005-11-23 at 11:32 +0100, aurelienboileau at free.fr wrote:
> > > Selon Oliver Grawert <ogra at ubuntu.com>:
> > > it's not empty :
> > > 192.168.0.240 ssh-rsa AAAAB.....
> > > wack ssh-rsa AAAAB......
> > > 192.168.0.240 ssh-dss AAAAB....
> > is sshd running on the server ? does the ip match the server ?
> > does the user you use to login exist on the server ?
> >
> > ciao
> >       oli
> >

> sshd running on the server, it's the good ip and the user exist on the server

I noticed a similar problem when I installed ltsp -- if you tried to
log in again as the same user right away, there was a pause, black
screen, and then back to the login screen. Not sure if this was a
timeout issue or what.

Can you try another user, creating one if necessary? You're not trying
to log in as root, right?

-Eamonn