Breezy, SB LIve Alsa Problem, can't mute line in capture.

David Foster dbfoster at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 20:23:43 UTC 2005

Unfortunately I had to pull out my sblive card. I tried the on board sound
and it functioned but the sound was realy bad. I dug though my card box and
came up with a als400 based pci card the works good although the sound
quality is still not the best.

Another application that is really annoying to use with this bug i Skype. I
hate talking and hearing myself in the head set at the same time. BTW it's
also a problem with the mic input.

On 11/5/05, 'Forum Post <ulist at gs1.ubuntuforums.org> wrote:

> I have the identical problem. I am a Linux/MythTv newbie. I got my
> first MythTV package going pretty quickly but this is one outstanding
> problem that I have been unable to solve. Please post if you find a
> solution.
>

> I am using:
>
> Ubuntu Breezy
>
> Dell SBLive