.snp wtf!

neil woolford lists at neilwoolford.plus.com
Mon Nov 21 12:25:50 UTC 2005

One of my brother's suppliers has just sent him a quote as an email
attachment in .snp format.  That is Microsoft Access Snapshot format, a
'special' way of doing something that shouldn't be done a 'special'
way...

I've opened it on a windows system (after installing the .snp viewer).
This doesn't allow me to save the document in any format at all, so I
had to print it and then send him a scan!

Are there any ways of opening these pernicious files on a Linux system?

Neil