An issue about Mozilla-mplayer plugin, Realplayer in firefox.

sahutoglu sonmez sahutsonmez at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 20 23:17:47 UTC 2005

 Hello,
 I just figured out something that I thought some people may find it usefull.
 I have mozilla-mplayer plugin, and realpalyer  installed. When I want to listen to radios or watch stremline videos that has extension real player (RA)  they were playing automatically in mplayer in firefox. but I wanted them to play in realplayer because I think that is better. So I went Edit-->preferences-->downloads then clicked on Plug-ins and  disabled RA. now they play in real player.
 I Hope it will be helpfull....

     Sonmez Sahutoglu