Liferea

Matthew Palmer mpalmer at hezmatt.org
Sun Nov 20 10:00:48 UTC 2005

On Sun, Nov 20, 2005 at 02:05:03AM -0500, 'Forum Post wrote:
> I found liferea in the universe repository. This is an older version
> however. Where do you get the latest 1.0 RC4 from? I read the liferea
> feed suggesting to do the update because older versions can cause
> bandwidth issues on the feed servers.

I got a 1.0rc4 package by taking the 1.0rc3 packages from Debian
experimental and just updating the tarball and changelog.  It appears to be
working half-decently so far (all 4 hours of usage).  I've put my packages
up at http://www.hezmatt.org/~mpalmer/ubuntu/liferea/ if you want them,
including the signed source and upload control file (signed, for
verifiability).

- Matt