left-handed mouse pointer

Daniel Robitaille robitaille at ubuntu.com
Fri Nov 18 04:52:58 UTC 2005

> It is noway inflammatory, it's a pleasure to explain !
>
> What I just seek for is a better ergonomy. When the
> pointer points in another direction of your hand
> (90°), there is a kind of uncomfortable discrepancy
> between your eye and your hand.
>
> Imagine you're writing with a pen which would not be
> straight. It's the same kind of feeling.
>
> The machine must be adaptated to the worker, and not
> the opposite :-)

interesting: I'm left handed, but never felt the need to adjust the
mouse cursor accordingly.  Obviously I'm more interested in the actual
location of the tip of my mouse cursor than the direction from which
it is coming from (left or right).

But what to do want to bet that after this thread I'm going to notice
my mismatched mouse cursor everytime I look at it from now on :)

--
Daniel Robitaille