Mail

Shot - Piotr Szotkowski shot at hot.pl
Thu Nov 17 13:39:18 UTC 2005

Hello.

Zach:

> For example, when I get around to it, I plan to have logwatch gpg
> encrypt all its output and email it to my external email address,
> so I can monitor it wherever I am as long as I have my laptop, or
> at least a computer with pgp and my private key on a thumbdrive.

That's a nice feature, especially when coupled with things like munin.

> If you reply to a message I posted to a mailing list,
> and you want me to see your reply, be sure to put my
> address in the 'To:', or I might not see the message.

Please read about the Reply-To: and Mail-Folloup-To: headers;
there's really no need to ask the recipients to do this by hand.

Cheers,
-- Shot
--
         I feel calm. I feel ready. I can only conclude that's because
         I don't have a full grasp of the situation.     -- Mark Adler