How old of a system can I load Breezy?

Will H. Backman whb at ceimaine.org
Tue Nov 15 18:27:27 UTC 2005

Such low end machines can have some useful purposes.  If you have a
network, you can run something like arpwatch.  It is a simple monitoring
application that will let you know when new computers plug into your
network.  Laptops make great monitoring stations.

You could also try using it as an X display.  Run XDMCP on a more
powerful system, and then set up the laptop to use XDMCP to become a
graphical dumb terminal.