Bug in GDM login?

Chosechu chosechu at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 19:44:29 UTC 2005

I have the same problem on gdm and could not fix it.
Ubuntu is installed on 3 machines with different screen
configurations:

On a 1600x1200 screen the font is incredibly tiny
On a 1280x1024 screen it is Ok
On a laptop with native resolution of 1400x1050, I get
different fonts depending on whether I am connected to
a network or not! When connected, the font is regular and
reasonably sized. When not connected I get a huge, bold
font.
Definitely an issue I can live with. I find it cute that
font size should change with network connectivity though.
Probably a daemon that did not load after network timed out,
but I could not point out what causes it.

--
Chosechu