Evolution 2.2.1.1 vs Evolution 2.4.1

David M. Carney carney1979 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 12 14:21:05 UTC 2005

On Sat, 2005-11-12 at 13:47 +0100, Mario Splivalo wrote:
> On Sat, 2005-11-12 at 07:04 -0500, David M. Carney wrote:
> > On Sat, 2005-11-12 at 11:57 +0100, Mario Splivalo wrote:
> > > on Ubuntu 5.04 there was Evolution 2.2.1.1, in wich I could, when
> > > right-clicking on the email address in the 'email preview panel', select
> > > the option 'Copy Email Addres', wich was very handy.
> > >
> > > Now, on Ubuntu 5.10 there is Evolution 2.4.1, where, when I right-click
> > > the email address, I don't have that 'Copy Email Address' option. Is
> > > there a way to have that option back?
> > >
> > > 	Mario
> > >
> > Works perfectly on my copy of Evolution 2.4.1.
>
> What do I need to do to have it on my copy of Evo2.4.1? Could you send
> me your confing files, or something? I just upgraded home PC to Ubuntu
> 5.10, and I experience the same problem. I have 'Send Message To...',
> 'Add to Addressbook' and 'Create search folder'... But no 'Copy Email
> Addess'...
>
> 	Mike

Never really dug into ~/.evolution; not sure if what you want or need is
there.

Also, I'm not sure if the files would contain my email accounts or
passwords, so there's another reason why I won't send them.

Sorry, I'm not really sure how to help; I originally responded to let
you know that the feature had not been removed.

Perhaps someone else might have more insight. Or have you googled the
problem or checked bugzilla?

David

Registered Linux User #297958
http://carney1979.blogspot.com/